Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Decor by Jamie Harder

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Jamie Harder is sharing how she made these adorable birds featuring the February Creative kit!

Here's Jamie...

I thought it would be fun to make some Valentine's Decor with my supplies and it is a great project to include the kids in on too! I made these adorable "love birds" with my kit:


It is easy! First I sketched a simple outline of a bird and cut that out of my paper. Next, I traced a heart from the chipboard in the kit and used a dimension sticker to adhere it as the wing of my bird. Add a beak using cardstock and an eye with a marker. Now you are ready to make the legs:

1. Use a paperclip


2. Bend the long piece straight.


3. Bend the other end and twist it upwards to create the foot.


When you have made both legs, tape them to the back of your bird!

------------------------------

Jamie Harder
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

------------------------------

Check out more of Jamie's beautiful work using our February Creative kit:




Please visit our Design Team Gallery for more layouts, cards, and projects from our designers!

We invite you to join us and experience all of the fun and excitement that we have coming for 2013.  Click here to find the My Creative Scrapbook kits.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Oh love these chicks Jamie, so cute and sweet!!! Gorgeous work with the kit!