Monday, February 18, 2013

Using Product Packaging with Jodi Baune

My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Jodi Baune is sharing how she included product packaging on her work featuring the February Main kit!

Here's Jodi...

Hello! I want to share a quick fun tip! I love the soft elegant look of doilies added to layouts and cards. Prima has such beautiful ones printed on their packaging that I just couldn’t resist using it!


After carefully removing the flowers, I cut the packaging apart. Use caution when removing the adhesive, the printed doily will rub off! I left the adhesive on. It really doesn’t show up. The area could easily be covered with an embellishment like a butterfly, button, or heart! The packaging will cut easily with a hand scissors.


One more great way to extend the goodies in your kit…It is to beautiful to throw away!


I even added one to a card!


------------------------------

Jodi Baune
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

------------------------------

Check out more of Jodi's beautiful work using our February Main kit:





Please visit our Design Team Gallery for more layouts, cards, and projects from our designers!

We invite you to join us and experience all of the fun and excitement that we have coming for 2013.  Click here to find the My Creative Scrapbook kits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.