Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dimension and Rays by Angel Rodrigue

We have some awesome tips and techniques to share from My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member Angel Rodrigue today featuring our February Main kit!

Here's Angel...


I wanted to give this layout some raise.. So This is what I did..


Cut the paper as shown here with a craft knife....


Then i added pop dots to the back.. 


Also I added pop dots to the heart chipboard...

 ------------------------------------------------------------ 


Using this paper I cut strips to make rays...


I adhered the striped on top and bottom edges...


Then trim the strips even with the cardstock base..


 ------------------------------------------------------------

Angel Rodrigue
My Creative Scrapbook Design Team member

-----------------------------------

Check out more of Angel's beautiful work featuring our February kits:






We invite you to join us and experience all of the fun and excitement that we have coming for 2013.  Click here to find the My Creative Scrapbook kits.

No comments: