Monday, February 11, 2013

Album Cover Focal Point How-To by Kristin Greenwood

My Creative Scrapbook Guest Designer Kristin Greenwood is sharing how she created the heart focal point on her album cover featuring our February Album kit!

Here's Kristin...


I used two pieces of paper from the 6x6 pad of paper that came with the kit, I cut them down to 1x6, used a border punch on one edge and inked with black...


I cut out the heart...


Starting at the top of the heart I adhered the strips, overlapping each one (you only need adhesive on the bottom of the strip)...


Turn over and cut the edges off...


Here is the finished heart...


 -----------------------------------

Kristin Greenwood
My Creative Scrapbook Guest Designer

-----------------------------------

Here are a couple of the pages of Kristin's album, but you'll have to head over to our Design Team Gallery to view her album in full :)



Also check out the layouts Kristin created with the February Album kit:



We invite you to join us and experience all of the fun and excitement that we have coming for 2013.  Click here to find the My Creative Scrapbook kits.