Friday, December 28, 2012

Step by Step Layout Tutorial by Anna Zaprzelska

Today we have a terrific step-by-step layout tutorial by Design Team member Anna Zaprzelska using the December Limited Edition kit.

Here's Anna...

At the beginning I cut out a ribbon graphic.


Then I stuck in the middle a paper doily, so that covered hole after cutting.


I stuck the picture on a doily, slightly on the bias.


Then I punch out some small circles,


I rolled them up slightly,


Then, I stuck them one by one, under a paper doily, so they protrude.


Here is my LO when I stuck all punch wheels:


I stuck the ribbon that I cut earlier.


Then I prepared a paper baubles, so I punch out some small circles :)


I folded each wheel in half.


Then I glued wheel halves together,


changing the colors.


I have made a big paper bauble in the same way and I stuck both under the picture.


Then I stuck some decorations: flowers and ribbon.


Then I cut out the sentiment fragment,


and sewed it to the bottom of the page, but if you don't have a sewing machine, just glue it :)


That's all, you did it! 

 
 Anna Zaprzelska

1 comment:

Janet G said...

This LO is just darling, I love how you mad the dimentional ornaments, and layered the doily. Thanks for sharing!