Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Chocolate-Filled Wisk Tutorial by Angel Rodrigue

Design Team member Angel Rodrigue is sharing how she created an awesome gift... a wisk filled with chocolates and embellished with the December Main Kit!

Here's Angel...

Here is a great gift Idea.. It is not my original idea as I seen this on pintrest but wanted to share what I did using the kit..

All you do is get a wisk and clear candy bags along with some hersery kisses...

Push the candy through the wisk and fill it up. Then put in the clear bag to hold it together.


(I tucked my bag ends in the wisk to make the tighter look. )

Then I used ribbon from the kit and tied a bow. I though the little poem not a creature was stirring was perfect for this so I matted the sticker on cardstock and made it as a tag. Then I adhered the flower that was in the kit and some leaf pick from my stash..


This would make aNice gift and very cheap to make. Dollar store has everything you need thats not in the kit.. So make someone happy and give this a try...



No comments: