Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Introducing an Additional New Member of the My Creative Sketches Design Team!

*This is our second post today...  to read our Carta Bella collection packs winners announcement, please scroll down or click here*

The fun and excitement continues!  Today we have an additional new member of the My Creative Sketches Design Team to announce!

Cynthia Renaud
My name is Cynthia , a scrapbooking addicted artist from Brazil. I have been scrapbooking for years.  In fact, I love this Art because I learn every day more techniques and it provides me to express myself in style, mixing paper, embellishments, colors, memories and a message. So, scrapbooking to me is not only a way to preserve my memories but, it's the way I do Art.

I love papers. One of my life’s little pleasures is to cut, tear and distress them, creating anything that translates the story. I don´t have a style, my style is eclectic, crafty and  I also love shabby and vintage styles. I love to create my own embellishments and I love all the themes in my pages. I love texture, sewing, painting and love to distressing my works. I love to make my own embellisments. The most I love is layers....I really enjoy that. My philosophy is make scrap, with love, with passion and mostly make scrap with are hart and inspiration!!!!!

I will love to be part of your team, because I love challenges and I love to meet friends all over the world. I´m a funny person and I love to create different things I love to inovate !!!!!!!
 
We are thrilled that Cynthia will be joining Becky, Bonnie, Debbie, Jodi, Veronica, and Yuko to bring you AMAZING sketch layout inspiration at My Creative Sketches!

The July sketch contest is up and running!  Of course there's a delicious prize package up for grabs... check it out!

No comments: