Friday, September 3, 2010

September Kits Revealed...we have Main and Limited available!!!

Well it's that time again...time for another awesome reveal. I am so sorry that I don't have a song or even anything witty to offer you in this post...Our blogger extraordinaire, Julie, has a sick computer so I am trying to fill some awfully big shoes here... Oh, by the way...this Delaina blogging for you today.

This month we have a few extra kits for sale....Sept. Main and Limited Edition Kits are available to purchase...Hurry and get yours while supplies last!!!

Also check out the forum over at My Creative Scrapbook...We have a some pretty big news to share....???.....


Main....


Creative...

Album...

Limited Edition...

2 comments:

Jaqueline said...

Pam would like to know how to get me to subscribe,. I am Braziliam. I love the club and the kits, I tried to buy the kits and have already sent e-mails but never heard again.
I await your guidance, I become a sbscriber of the kits.

Thanks

Jaqueline Souza Pinho

Jaqueline said...

Pam, hello;

I tried again to make the purchase onthe site but unfortunately. I could not, the system I choose to send international shipping does not calculate shipping fees and so can complete my purchase..
I want a lot of you sign the kit because the materials are beautiful and wonderful projects.

Thanks
Jaqueline Souza Pinho