Sunday, October 20, 2024

Happy Fall with Maree!

Hi My Creative friends,

I'm up on the bog today to share a fun layout from the October Main kit. This kit is full of gorgeous rich autumnal colors and also has so many great title options! It was super fun to play with.

I started this layout on white card stock with some stamping in the background. I used the Distress Oxide colors in Spun sugar, Bundled sage, Iced spruce and Scattered straw. I did some vertical inking to match the colors of the 4 tags that I had cut from the tag paper. I also added eyelets and twine to each tag for extra texture.


Once I placed my tags, in a staggered nature, I added a couple of strips of paper on which to ground my pictures. I used two square pictures, the first is 4 x 4 inches and the second one is 2.5 x 2.5 inches. I use the cute banner ephemera at the top of the largest pic and then added ephemera and word stickers to accent the pics. Lastly I added the 'Happy Fall Y'all" chipboard title and finished the layout with some some splatters of rose gold paint.


I'm happy with how this turned out and I love using the tag pages in the kit. They have so many versatile uses.  I hope you are enjoying your October kit!



Maree

No comments: