Monday, July 22, 2024

My Happy Place with Tya!

 Hello crafty friends! This is Tya and I am so very excited to be a part of the team here at My Creative Scrapbook. I am sharing with you the layout I did for this month's sketch! I LOVE using sketches when I create my layouts and this one really spoke to me with its adorable striped circle focal point! I was fortunate to be able to play with the July Creative Kit this month! 

Here is the sketch:


And here is my take on it!

Here are a few close-ups of the page. 


My layout uses one of the 3x4 cut-apart cards as the title. My photo shows a picture of me at my local scrapbook store, one that I worked at for many years. It really was my happy place.  It was called Heartland Paper Co. and that is why I chose to use some hearts on my page as well. 




I have a quick little process walkthrough video of how I put this little cutie together! 


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope that I have inspired you to make a layout of your own using this awesome sketch! Make sure to stop by the shop over at My Creative Scrapbook and see all the fantastic kits available there! Have the BEST day and Happy Crafting friends! 




No comments: