Thursday, June 20, 2024

Our Story by Alli !

Greetings, it’s Ali from @funadventureswith Ali, and today I am thrilled to share “Our Story” with you! This tale holds a special place in my heart as it recounts our wedding day, a cherished memory that I love to revisit. 


The picture frame Echo Park Paper proved to be the perfect choice for capturing multiple snapshots from our special day.  I managed to showcase seven wedding photos on just one page!


To achieve the ideal size for my photos, I printed them at home using my trusty Epson Picturemate 400 printer in conjunction with the print to size photo app.  This allowed me to reduce the photos to fit perfectly within the lovely frames. 


To embellish the frames, I utilized numerous stickers from the 12x12 sheets.  By dusting the back of the stickers with baby powder and using Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L foam tape, I was able to create a dimensional effect that made the stickers stand out within the frames. 


 I adore this unique approach to scrapbook page design, and I hope you find it as delightful as I did when creating it.  


Now it’s your turn to share your favorite story with us. 



Love, Ali 


No comments: