Friday, May 17, 2024

Gloria creates with tags using the May Main kit

 Hello crafty friends! Gloria Parra here with a new process video. Today I am going to be using some beautiful tags to create a fun layout. I wanted to use pictures of my girls on their Easter Egg Hunt with their cousins in Florida. I loved that my youngest daughter was more focused on trying to find the easter bunny 🐰 than the chocolates he had left, LOL! They searched through the garden around the house and found so many eggs (but sadly not the bunny😄), it's these types of moments that I want to remember forever!

I am using the May Main kit from MyCreativeScrapbook.com Buy your kit today and create with us.


process video 

Kit photo 


closeups of her layout




Buy your kit today and join us to create! 










No comments: