Wednesday, February 8, 2023

New Design Team Member Rebecca Moore Welcome!

 We are excited to announce our new design team member Rebecca Moore! We are so happy she has joined our team. We look forward to what she will create! 

Bio: Hello, my name is Rebecca and I’m based in the UK, right next to the Chilterns in Buckinghamshire. I live with my husband, our 6 year old son and 3 cats and by day I am a Primary School Teaching Assistant. Living right on top of an area of outstanding natural beauty gives us plenty of opportunities to get outside and enjoy nature - fantastic for keeping a stock of photos ready to scrap! 


I’ve always been a creative person and when my son was born in 2017, I was looking for a creative way to document photos and memories. A friend of mine was into scrapbooking and so in 2018 I took the plunge and gave it a go - and it’s safe to say I never looked back! I very much like a ‘clean and crisp’ look to my layouts, with lots of white space - but at the same time, love getting messy with mixed media, so my style varies depending on my mood! 


I’m really excited to be joining the team at My Creative Scrapbook, and can’t wait to share my creations with you. You can see more of my work on my Instagram @preciouspagespapercraft and on my YouTube channel here: https://youtube.com/@preciouspagespapercraft



Here are her layouts using the February Main kit ! Her 4th layout and video will be revealed in our sketch blog post. 



To purchase your kit visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com 




No comments: