Monday, December 5, 2022

December Kit Reveal and New Design Team Members!

 New kits at My Creative Scrapbook for December 2022 !

Today is reveal day here at My Creative Scrapbook! Come on in and browse our store to see all the new kits you can choose from at   MyCreativeScrapbook.com . We have new ideas posted in our design team gallery each month. These ideas are created just for you. Check out how to recreate our kits making your scrapbooking easy and fun by checking out the tutorials the design team makes for you each month. All you have to do is check in on the blog!

 To purchase a kit visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com and get a kit for yourself or a friend. 

Main Kit



Creative Kit



Limited Edition Kit



Album Kit

To view the entire store visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

Please help us welcome our New Design Team Members!


Yvette

My name is Yvette and I started scrapbooking in 2013 to document our family memories, after my dad was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. I fell in love with the idea of documenting the many stories behind our family photos using beautiful pattern papers, stickers and embellishments.

I mostly do 12x12 layouts, but also make cards. If I have to describe my style, I'll say it's colorful with lots of layers.


                                   

Melissa Vining
My name is Melissa and I'm from New Zealand.  I'm married with 4 kids and have been scrapbooking for over 14 years.  I started because I wanted to make a baby book for my first child and couldn't find anything pre-made that I liked.  When I discovered the online world of scrapbooking in 2012 I was hooked!!  I'm predominantly a traditional 12x12 scrapbooker, but I also love making mini albums, travellers notebooks and memory planning .  My favourite techniques are using cut files, machine and hand stitching and I love to play with mixed media. I’m so excited to be a guest designer for My Creative Scrapbook!

No comments: