Wednesday, October 5, 2022

October Kit Reveal and New Guest Designers!

 New kits at My Creative Scrapbook for October 2022 !

Today is reveal day here at My Creative Scrapbook! Come on in and browse our store to see all the new kits you can choose from at   MyCreativeScrapbook.com . We have new ideas posted in our design team gallery each month. These ideas are created just for you. Check out how to recreate our kits making your scrapbooking easy and fun by checking out the tutorials the design team makes for you each month. All you have to do is check in on the blog!

 To purchase a kit visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com and get a kit for yourself or a friend. 

Main Kit


Creative Kit

Limited Edition Kit


Unboxing with Laura!



Album Kit


Unboxing of the Album Kit!

To view the entire store visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com



Please help us welcome our new Design Team Member-




Marie Hurst
Hi everyone! My name is Marie. A little bit about me. I’ve been scrapbooking for over 15 years. I first started when I saw a friend’s album and decided to give it a go and never looked back. It has been in the last few years though that I really have found my stride and style. I discovered Cutfiles and then discovered that I enjoyed creating them too. A change in circumstances involving a pair of ice skates and more broken bones than I’d care to mention, meant I suddenly had more time at home and so I joined lots of scrappy groups on Facebook and ‘met’ some wonderful people some of whom I am now lucky enough to call my friends. I am the owner and designer of Peartree Cutfiles which has just celebrated its 2nd birthday. I love scrapbooking because it allows me to capture all those precious moments with my family! 



Please help us welcome our Guest Designers!


Erika Breslin


Hi, I'm Erika! I've been scrapbooking for 4 years. Whether it's a new technique or size dimension, I love learning new ways to stretch my scrappy creativity. 

I mostly document in 12x12 and 8x6-ish albums, both in physical and digital mediums. I love rainbows, glitter, and happy things. I hope you'll follow me along my journey as I soon will launch a digital store full of unique scrappy goodies.





Michelle Van Oudyshoom

I currently live in Rolleston (just outside Christchurch), New Zealand, with my husband of almost 31 years. We have a son born in 1993 and a daughter born in 1996. We moved to New Zealand from South Africa in 2010. I started scrapbooking over 20 years ago, where a friend decided to open a scrapbooking store from her home – literally 3 doors away from me. Very convenient, but not on one’s budget …..because I found myself just quickly whipping down the street for supplies!

It was through scrapbooking that I made my closest friends in New Zealand.

Since moving to New Zealand, I have been on a few design teams for some of the local businesses here on the South Island, and for some of the challenge sites such as White with 1, Sketchabilities  and Let’s Get Sketchy. I am now currently on the design teams for 49 and Market, Dusty Attic, and Embellish It (Scrapbooking store here in Timaru). I was also on the design team for Kaisercraft 2019 and 2020. I have also taught a number of classes.

My go to is usually “pretty” - I love flowers. I also work alot with ephemera, chipboard and die cut pieces. I love fussy cutting (my friends say I am mad!) and love layering fussy cut images and flowers as part of my layout. I will dabble a little with texture pastes, paints, inks and sprays.

I am very honoured to be a guest designer for My Creative Scrapbook. 


Yarelys Rodriguez

Hello! My name is Yarelys, I am a Puerto Rican currently living in Saint Cloud, Florida. I’m a mom of two teenagers and happily married to my best friend for 18 years! I love scrapbooking, it brings me joy! My scrap room is my happy place and I love being there! And for sure rainbow is my favorite color! When I’m not creating in my scrap room you can find me cooking, spending time with my family, taking photos and collecting lots of memories to document in my layouts.

 

You can find me on:

 

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dreamsandpapers/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr9Q0Q8mn-ofhEzFoy0_naQ

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreamsandpaperscrafts

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/yarelysrodrigue/_saved/

 

No comments: