Monday, September 5, 2022

September Kit Reveal and New Designers!

 New kits at My Creative Scrapbook for September 2022 !

Today is reveal day here at My Creative Scrapbook! Come on in and browse our store to see all the new kits you can choose from at   MyCreativeScrapbook.com . We have new ideas posted in our design team gallery each month. These ideas are created just for you. Check out how to recreate our kits making your scrapbooking easy and fun by checking out the tutorials the design team makes for you each month. All you have to do is check in on the blog!

 To purchase a kit visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com and get a kit for yourself or a friend. 

Main Kit


Unboxing with Rebeca!


Creative Kit


Unboxing with Rebeca!


Limited Edition Kit



Album Kit



To view the entire store visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com



Please Help us welcome our two new Design Team Members-


Brianna Leper

My name is Brianna Lepper and I’m so excited to be joining the My Creative Scrapbook Design Team. I’ve been scrapbooking for over 15 years and I’d like to say my style is constantly evolving.  I do like to keep my layouts bright and fresh with a bit of mixed media added in.  We are an Air Force family, stationed in Northwest Louisiana and I was born and raised in CA.  I have two boys, Noah and Elijah and 3 dogs, Pippa, Luna and Cubby.  I love coffee, reading and spending time with my family.  



Ashley Neu
Hello! I’m Ashley and I live in a small town in Minnesota. I am a wife and a mom to 3 beautiful daughters. I am a paraprofessional at our local school and have loved every minute of being with the kids. I’ve been scrapbooking for more than 18 years- started when I was 14 years old! I am a lover of all things nerdy- Harry Potter, Big Bang Theory and Lord of the Rings, just to share a few! My favorite color is blush pink, my favorite food is wings and I love to go thrift shopping! I love the My Creative Scrapbook kits because of the wide variety of brands offered and the beautiful items included in each kit! 


Please help us welcome our Guest Designers!


Priyanka (Prika)
 Heya Scrapbookers, 
My name is Priyanka, It have been 5 years officially working as a professional paper artist through my home studio in Gurgaon, India. 

I have always been very passionate about learning and trying new kinds of arts and paper crafts. Since childhood I just loved to give my friends and family something handmade of my own.   

I never imagined after having an engineering degree and doing my masters in business, I would still choose to be a creative person as a career for myself. 

I am just head over heels in love with what I do and very very passionate to take it further, it has really helped me enhance my personality to be a better person in life for myself as well as others. I love to try out new kinds of layouts, scrapbooking, mixed media arts and flower making.



Neena Arora

Hello,


I am Neena Arora and very happy to be a part of My creative scrapbook family as a Guest Designer.

I am from Ambala Cantt, India. I am happily married and have a beautiful daughter who also loves drawing and crafting. 
I started scrapbooking and Mixed media journey in 2020 and I fell in love with it. I decided to make it my first profession. Before that, I was teaching art and craft to kids in school. I love trying and exploring different forms of art, it gives me immense satisfaction that can be seen in my projects.




No comments: