Thursday, February 24, 2022

Walk through with Claudia!

Hello @mycreativescrapbookofficial friends, Claudia here with you today. I would like to introduce you to one of my layouts I created with this amazing kit. In this kit, I was immediately inspired by all the greens and greenery ephemera of Vicki Boutin’s collection, so I had to sit down to start creating:


As you can see right away, this layout is what I would call a more linear one. I started by cutting out three journaling cards to form the ‘bone’ of my diagonal design. Before adhering them however, I needed to use one of my stripes stencil and apply some green stencilled lines through it.


then I stuck down the three journaling card and punched out three large circles, two of which form the ‘beginning’ and ‘end’ of my cascading layout. A third one in black found its place in the middle of the page. Following this, I adhered my black-and-white photo on the lower journaling card:



After this, pulled out some leafy ephemera which I tucked in at the top and bottom and in the middle part. Here you will also notice some strips of washi which I added to the clusters.



I also embellished around the photograph and the other two journaling cards: some ephemera, some chipboards and a few smaller puffies. I also nestled three green star puffies right on the lower left of the photo itself to cover up some white space in the picture.


At last I drew some pencil lines where I added white back stitching to give the whole page some more dimension. After printing out my journaling, I cut it up in strips and put it down.







No comments: