Saturday, June 19, 2021

Welcome Our Team Members!


 Below is out New Team Members. I wanted to present them to you so you can get to know them all better. Please help us give a warm welcome to all our new girls.

Claudia Ressier
Hi, I am Claudia Caroline Ressler, and I am so thrilled to be joining My Creative Scrapbook as a designer while working with a team of talented designers from all over the world.I have been passionate about scrapbooking, card making, mini albums, and all other kinds of paper crafts for many years. During the past years, I have come to find my style, which I like to describe as classic-innovative, as I love to incorporate a variety of materials and techniques into my layouts.A native of Germany, my country of residence is now Canada, a country I have come to love and appreciate with my husband and three adult kids. When I am not scrapbooking, you can find me in my large garden, which often serves as the source of inspiration for my layouts and mini albums.  I feel very honored to be part of the MCS design team, and I hope to bring some inspiration to and connect with like-minded crafters daily.

Fun facts about me: I am color-obsessed, speak six languages, love sewing, play the piano, and travel as often as my hobbies let me sneak away.

Ashley Neu
My name is Ashley Neu and I live in a small town in Minnesota.  I’m married to my husband, Joshua, of 9 years, and we have 3 amazing daughters!  We also have a yellow lab named Beau! I enjoy scrapbooking, thrift shopping and spending time outside with my family!

Donna Espirtu

I am Donna Espiritu from the Philippines currently residing in Saudi Arabia with my husband and daughter. I am 43 years old and a Computer Engineer by profession. I decided to be a stay-at-home mom for a while to take care of my daughter. Now she is 6 years old so I decided to go back to work just at the beginning of this year. I started scrapbooking around 2004 after I got married. I wanted to make my own wedding album which I didn’t finish but instead, I made and finished my first niece’s baby album. From then on, I got hooked!I love everything crafty but my first love is scrapbooking. My style gears toward having layers and clusters and very girly. I love flowers and adding little bits of details like clusters and layers of embellishments to any of my projects. I love trying out new things and trends, but I always make it a point to make it my own style and not just simply copy other people’s ideas. 
Current Teams:Kaisercraft
Mintay PapersThe-Lilypad (digital scrapbooking)

You can find me in the following:
Facebook page
Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter
Youtube
Scrapbook.com

Cris Cunnigham
My name is Cristina and I live in NY. I’m a mom of two 20-somethings, grandmother to a very active 14-month old, and full-time graduate student. I have always loved collecting old books and studying words, so when I discovered through paper crafting that I can mix my love of words with beautiful papers, I was hooked. I would describe my style as shabby and feminine, which basically means I’m addicted to crackle paste, fussy-cutting, and using way too many flowers! When I’m not crafting or studying for school you’ll probably find me playing with my adorable grandson, reading a favorite book, or watching a really cool opera. 

Social media links:Instagram: www.instagram.com/cristinac925
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cristinac925/
Blog: www.enchantedheartsstudio.com
Youtube: https://bit.ly/CristinaC925
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/cris925/

Laura Sormani
My name is Laura Sormani and I live in New York with my husband Bill, daughters Danielle and Julia, and three rescue dogs Coco, Jackson, and Rory.   I work at my dream job as an elementary school reading teacher.  As long as I can remember, I have been drawing, painting, taking photos, and making things.  I began scrapbooking as a hobby 23 years ago when my older daughter was born, and my passion for this hobby has never stopped growing.  I feel very fortunate and excited to be part of the My Creative Scrapbook design team!  

You can find me on Instagram
Laura (@cityscrapper) • Instagram photos and videos


Natsuka Suzuki

Hi everyone! I’m Natsuko and I’m from Japan. I have been scrapping for 10 years now, and I’m still deeply in love. Most of my layouts are about my loved ones, especially my daughter. I want to keep moments (special or not!) so we can remember them after she grows up. I love looking at other people’s layouts too, imagining  what kind of story is hidden there. Colorful is my basic style but I’m not hesitant to try new techniques and I’m always looking for new inspiration. I also love taking pictures and meeting people (especially scrappers!) from all over the world. It’s such an honor to join the MCS design team, and I’m thrilled to work with all the talented designers here! Thank you xxx

My Blog  http://natsukoslittlecraftroom.blogspot.com/
Instagram @natsukoslittlecraftroom



Elena Martnova

My name is Elena Martynova and I live in Russia, Astrakhan. I have two kids aged 19 and 14. They are the most beautiful of my creations!  I love to do practical things, and just beautiful. Wife, mother, passionate, adored felines.Have the care of three baleen-striped. I really appreciate in people sincerity, kindness and sense of humor. I dream to travel a lot. But not like too long to leave home. At home I’m always fine. Scrapbooking is a hobby that makes my life happier and more interesting. Gives a lot of communication, new friends, the joy of self-realization in work. And of course, happiness of owning a scrapbook treasures. Even in the fifth year of fascination with the scrap does not get rid of the habit to buy any particular paper or embellishment to just “own” for aesthetic pleasure.   My blog http://blogmadevselenaya.blogspot.ru/
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/lenopusss
Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/lenopusss/
Instagram @elena_marty
https://www.youtube.com/user/lenopussss/

Michelle Lagler
Hello, I’m Michelle and I’m very happy to present some of my work as a guest designer on my creative scrapbook, which I create with the unique scrapbooking kits from my creative scrapbook. 

I come from Switzerland, where I live with my husband and my two lovely sons. I am a mother, businesswoman and passionate scrapbooker. I am addicted to coffee ;), love DIY projects, photography, traveling, music and books.

Paper crafting is part of my life. I use different techniques and I love to try out new things. In my layouts and mini-albums you can find parts of traditional scrapbooking, which meet mixed media, brush lettering and DIY. In life, for me what counts are the little moments in everyday life which make me smile and I capture exactly these moments in my layouts. Little stories of daily life, creatively rendered with paper, embellishments, pens and colors.

I am happy to share my works with you and hope to inspire you to create your own, which reflect your world and make you smile when you think back to these precious moments that life gives. 


(Coming Soon)

Marie Hirst









No comments: