Thursday, July 16, 2020

Step by Step with Michelle!

Hello, I am Michelle and I have created a summer beach Layout for you with the amazing summer scrapbooking kit from my creative scrapbookYou can also use this tutorial to create an album cover page.


You will need:
My creative Scrapbook Kit July
Photo
Scissors
Pen
Glue
white cardstock (I work here in 8 "x12", you can also do the layout in 12"12")
Foampads (optional) with it you achieve a better three-dimensional optics
Tacker (optional) and / or other embellishments to your taste




Step 1: Preparation

Draw a sand castle and a waterball on a sheet of cardstock. Cut it out once.

If you don't like to draw yourselfyou can use my templateIf you design with childrenyou can also print it out and use it as a drawing template for your children.

Place the cut out sand castle /waterball on a piece of patterned paper from the my creative scrapbook scrappooking kit. Draw the sandcastle and the waterball and cut out the pieces a little smaller than the original ones.

Repeat these steps for the background - I have chosen the turquoise dotted paper for this.

Glue the background and the sand castle on white cardstock.



 Step 2: Photo cluster

To make the photo stand out betterglue it beforehand on a white piece of cardstock that sticks out. Then arrange the water ball and flip-flops to match the photo.



Step 3: Title

backed the title with clouds from the scrapbooking kit and because the day was so beautiful I added the sun embellishment.



Step 4: Embellishments

After the photo and the title are placed, I complete the layout with the embellishments. I took the great die cuts and stickers from the kit and placed them first by the sandcastle and then by the photo. After that I added more elements until a harmonious overall picture was created.

No comments: