Thursday, March 5, 2020

It's Time for March Reveal!

Our March kits are filled with lots of goodies ! You'll find a lovely assortment of patterned papers and perfectly coordinating embellishments.  Whether your style is clean and simple, shabby chic, or something in between our kits offer something for everyone.

             Presenting the My Creative Scrapbook March 2020 kits:

***March 2020 Main Kit***

 ***March 2020 Creative Kit***



 ***March 2020 Limited Edition Kit*** 


 ***March 2020 Album Kit***



         Please welcome our Guest Designers!   


 

Hello!
My name is Yuliya Estrikh. 
I am from small town - Ishim, Tyumen region, Russia. I've been a passionate scrapbooker for 7 years already.
I like creating projects in different styles. My favorite works are cards, canvases, albums and layouts.
In future I hope to learn better mixed media style.
I mainly use flowers, lace, chipboard and elements for cutting in my projects.



Raquel Bowman
Hi, my name is Raquel Bowman. I am a 30 something primary school teacher, Mummy to two kiddies (Jack, 5 and Charlotte, 7) and wife to Clint, living in a coastal town in Australia. I admit, I am pretty obsessed with scrapbooking and love nothing more than playing with a variety of papers and embellishments and making pretty stuff. I have been scrapping for around fourteen years now and feel I have finally ‘found’ my style. I’m a lover of layers, cut files and clusters and enjoy adding little details while still maintaining white space, balance and a cleanliness to my layouts. I am so grateful and honoured to have been able to represent some amazing brands and companies I love through this craft. 

No comments: