Thursday, February 20, 2020

Valentine Heart Decor with Zelda!


Hi everyone, today I am sharing a cute Valentine Heart Decor that I created using the February Creative kit Lucky Us from Pink Paislee


 I first started by drawing a heart onto a piece of cardboard then once I cut it out I added double sided tape and adhered white cardstock to it.



Using my paper trimmer I cut multiple strips of paper from each pattern at 12" x 1¼" I then rolled each strip around one of my knitting needles while using liquid adhesive to glue in place. Once dried I removed the paper straw and repeated the steps with all the paper strips.





 Each straw was then adhered to the white cardstock on the heart using double sided tape and then trimmed along the top and bottom. I used multiple valentine ribbon that I had in my stach and hot glued it to the back of the heart so it would hang.



I thought I was finished but I wanted the heart to pop a bit more so I used black cardstock and a valentine cut file that can be found on the website of My Creative Scrapbook in the the add on section. I backed the arrow and the xoxo with patterned paper from the kit and placed the xoxo in the center of the heart and the arrow I glued to back.




 Here is the finished heart. I absolutely adore this.

 
You can follow me at my IG page  https://www.instagram.com/crazed4crafts/

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and don’t forget to check out all the fabulous kits that are available this month!!!

No comments: