Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Time for our February Reveal!

Our February kits are filled with lots of goodies ! You'll find a lovely assortment of patterned papers and perfectly coordinating embellishments.  Whether your style is clean and simple, shabby chic, or something in between our kits offer something for everyone.
             Presenting the My Creative Scrapbook February 2020 kits:

***February 2020 Main Kit***




  ***February 2020 Creative Kit***



 ***February 2020 Limited Edition Kit*** 




  ***February 2020 Album Kit***


                                                 
                       Please Welcome to Our Guest Designers!


Hi!  I’m Jeanne Jachna.  I live in Northwest Indiana near Chicago with my DH and one very large fur baby – an Akita I call Miss Moriko.  I like to read, garden and cook but I have been completely captivated by card making and paper crafts.  I love to mix and match different pattern papers and can’t resist a rainbow of colors. My time crafting is a sweet escape and a fun way to express myself.   I’m blessed with the many friends I’ve made who share my paper crafting obsession and I can’t wait to share my creations with you.  You can find me on my blog A Kept Life or here on Instagram.



I am so excited to join My Creative Scrapbook as a guest designer this month!   I am an avid paper crafter and find that the time I spend in my creative space is the most relaxing and stress free time of my day!  I am a retired English/French teacher and guidance counselor, but I still substitute teach on occasion.  We have a son, a daughter and a son-in-law who all live in the same city as us and this allows for lots of family time.  We are so blessed!  I  hope my creations this month inspire you to do some paper craft projects in your creative space!  Grab some coffee and craft with me!  I will share my projects on YouTube as well as on the My Creative Scrapbook Blog!  



Hello, I'm Michelle and I'm very happy to present some of my work as a guest designer on my creative scrapbook, which I create with the unique scrapbooking kits from my creative scrapbook. 
I come from Switzerland, where I live with my husband and my two lovely sons. I am a mother, businesswoman and passionate scrapbooker. I am addicted to coffee ;), love DIY projects, photography, traveling, music and books.
Paper crafting is part of my life. I use different techniques and I love to try out new things. In my layouts and mini-albums you can find parts of traditional scrapbooking, which meet mixed media, brush lettering and DIY. In life, for me what counts are the little moments in everyday life which make me smile and I capture exactly these moments in my layouts. Little stories of daily life, creatively rendered with paper, embellishments, pens and colors.
I am happy to share my works with you and hope to inspire you to create your own, which reflect your world and make you smile when you think back to these precious moments that life gives. 
Michelle




Hello, Marcia Dehn-Nix ( pronounced Mar see ah ) here. I am married to the most wonderful guy and we live in Minnesota (where winters are way too long and summers are way too short). We have three adult kids, lots of fur babies and grand fur babies, the result of me being a stray magnet as well as a foster failure for a local rescue. I have been scrapbooking for about 25 years. You will see me use lots of cut files on my layouts as well as layers. 9-5 I am a software engineer. At night I love to play with paper. I also enjoy gardening, cooking, listening to audiobooks, and walking with my dog.

Hello, my name is Teri Moriarty and I live in the warm and beautiful state of Arizona. I’m the mom of a practically grown son, I’m a wife, coffee fanatic, art lover and I’m crazy about all things creative! I went to art school and it seems like my entire life I have been creating. I’m not happy unless I am!

I absolutely love paper, and creating beautiful pieces of art with it. My design strength is patterns. I really enjoy combining patterns that most people would never think go together! And then I love inspiring others to do the same. I’m thrilled for the opportunity to work with My Creative Scrapbooking! The amazing kits and my greeting card designs are a perfect match!

You can find more of my work at:
Instagram: papierfetiche
Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/papierfetichedesigns
Blog: https://mipapierfetiche.wixsite.com/website


Hello! My name is Juliya Tirskaya and I love scrapbooking and paints with all my heart.
I live in the north of Russia, in the snowy city of Yakutsk. Short daylight hours, dark nights, starry skies and fogs apparently left their mark on my work. I love works on a dark background, monochrome and vintage. I am engaged in scrapbooking for 6 years, and all this time the love for him is only growing.






No comments: