Friday, January 17, 2020

Sketch Sample with Yvette!

Hello everyone! It's Yvette with you today to share a new layout I created using the January sketch and this month's main kit.


January sketch...


Gather supplies...


I started by splattering Golden Walnut paint onto some white cardstock.        


After my background dried, I used the Spruce and Snow Capped patterned papers from the kit to create a couple of layers.     

 Backed my photos with some Blue cardstock and adhered in place with foam tape. 
   


 I added one of the pocket card from the ephemera pack on the right hand side of the photos.

Next, I decided to add the snow globe die cut found in the ephemera pack, on top of the pocket card, so that it covered the snowman. For my title, the large -Let it Snow- chipboard sticker were perfect for this page, and to create a few different layers, I tucked another chipboard sticker underneath the title.            






Two small cluster of embellishments was then added, one in the bottom right corner and the other in the top left corner. To create a bit more interest on my layout, I added some die cut stars to the paint splatters.  I then decided to trim off about 1.5 inches around the perimeter, so that I can add a small border of pink cardstock underneath.     


I hope you like this page and it has inspired you to create your own!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx 

If you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!



No comments: