Sunday, January 5, 2020

It's Time for our January Reveal!

Our January kits are filled with lots of goodies ! You'll find a lovely assortment of patterned papers and perfectly coordinating embellishments.  Whether your style is clean and simple, shabby chic, or something in between our kits offer something for everyone.
 
             Presenting the My Creative Scrapbook January 2019 kits:

***January 2019 Main Kit***
 
 
      ***January 2019 Creative Kit***
 
  ***January 2019 Limited Edition Kit*** 
 

   ***January 2019 Album Kit***
                                                 
                                    Welcome to Our Guest Designers!
Hi y’all! My name is Laura Alberts and I live in the beautiful state of Mississippi, USA. I am a full time creator and YouTuber with a passion for patterned paper! My favorite papercrafting techniques are fussy cutting, stenciling, and hand stitching, but my eclectic scrappy style ranges from heavily layered to very linear depending on my mood. My kids are my favorite subjects to photograph and scrap, so they are often the stars of my creations. I strongly believe that scrapping should be fun and experiment with new styles and designs often to keep that mojo alive! I’m so excited to be a guest designer for this wonderful club!

You can find me here:


No comments: