Friday, August 23, 2019

Cut files with Yvette!

Hi My Creative Scrapbook friends! Yvette here with you today, to share a quick and simple layout using two of My Creative Scrapbook exclusive cut files. You can find them HERE in add on.




On this page I went with an easy white on white background. I started by enlarge the cut file (circle below) to cover most of my 12x12 base and cut it from white cardstock. I then added some small pieces of foam tape to the back of cut file so that when I adhered it to the base, it would have some dimension. 



Paige Evans-Flower Corner cut file...




Next, the PE-Flower Corner cut file was cut from white cardstock. I kept the file quick large so that it can fill the entire right corner.  I then back the cut file using patterned papers from the 'Spring Farmhouse' collection. Once I had done that, I added foam tape underneath to lift it up and give it some extra dimension.   


 I created a speech bubble in my Silhouette Cameo, and used it as a place to lay my title on. 


I added a few chipboard pieces from the Celebrate Thickers on top of the cut file and this page was finish.

Here are some close-ups...



I hope you like this page and it has inspired you to create your own!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

If you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!



       

No comments: