Friday, April 5, 2019

It's Time for our April Reveal!

Our April kits are filled with lots of goodies ! You'll find a lovely assortment of patterned papers and perfectly coordinating embellishments.  Whether your style is clean and simple, shabby chic, or something in between our kits offer something for everyone.

Presenting the My Creative Scrapbook April 2019 kits:

***April 2019 Main Kit*** 



***April 2019 Creative Kit***

***April 2019 Limited Edition Kit*** 



***April 2019 Album Kit*** 



 Please welcome our Design Team Member!

My name is Elena Martynova and I live in Russia, Astrakhan.
I have two kids aged 19 and 14. They are the most beautiful of my creations!
 I love to do practical things, and just beautiful. Wife, mother, passionate, adored felines.Have the care of three baleen-striped. I really appreciate in people sincerity, kindness and sense of humor. I dream to travel a lot. But not like too long to leave home. At home I'm always fine. Scrapbooking is a hobby that makes my life happier and more interesting. Gives a lot of communication, new friends, the joy of self-realization in work. And of course, happiness of owning a scrapbook treasures. Even in the fifth year of fascination with the scrap does not get rid of the habit to buy any particular paper or embellishment to just "own" for aesthetic pleasure.



Follow us on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Creative-Scrapbook/130352440344752

Join My Creative Scrapbook Inspiration Central, our exclusive Facebook Group!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/771939959593348/

My Creative Scrapbook is on Instagram!
http://instagram.com/mycreativescrapbookofficial

1 comment:

Jeanann said...

Welcome Elena! I look forward to seeing your videos Good luck 🙂