Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Happy Home with Yvette!

  Hi My Creative Scrapbook fans! This month I combined the stamp set with some of the gorgeous patterned papers from the January Main kit to create this fun and beautiful page.


I had an idea to use a few different pieces of patterned papers to create a geometric tree, so I started by drawing a template with multiple sections...which reminds me of a quilting pattern.  Next, I cut the sections apart and place them onto the patterned paper I wanted to use, and then cut them out.   


Here's a look at the finish design....

Added some machine stitching.


Next, I started stamping the snowman image onto some smooth white cardstock with permanent charcoal ink. 


I used three different color Copic markers...Red...Light Blue...Green...to add a bit of color to the snowman scarf and hat.  I then used the coordination die to cut the snowmen out.


I matted my photo with patterned paper as well as some black cardstock, which help it stand out from the background. I arrange the stamped snowmen around my photo and adhered a few of them with foam tape for some extra dimension. I love the way the silver chain included in this months main kit added some movement to my layout, I simply attach the chain to each of the snowman's hand as I work my way around the page.
   

The pink foil, foam phrase stickers worked perfect as a title for my page.

The beautiful chipboard stickers and Die-cuts in this month's main kit was added around the page, which kept my circular design going and really love how this turned out!   


Here are a close-ups....




I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx




No comments: