Friday, December 21, 2018

Merry Little Christmas with Monique!

Hello My Creative Scrapbooks fans, it's Monique here again sharing a project created with the fabulous December Creative Kit featuring one of my favorite Christmas colletions this year: "Cozy and Bright" from Pebbles Inc. I've made three layouts with this kit, so for this project I thought I'd create a set of Christmas cards. All Pebbles collections contain at least one sheet that's just perfect to create cards with. In this case it's the "Merry Little Christmas" paper. Here are the cards I made with it:


All with just this one sheet "Merry Little Christmas":


I started by cutting all the 3"x 4" cards apart:


Next I cut pieces of patterned paper just a little bit larger and glued the cards on top:



I used my sewing machine to stitch around the edges:


For the card base I chose red and green cardstock and cut them a bit larger than these matted cards, but twice as wide and folded them in half to create a card base:


Most of the cards I adhered straight away to the cardstock base (using double sided adhesive tape), but in some cases I added one of the fun die-cuts first:


Other cards I embellished later, adding a die-cut or sticker, like here: 



Some were so very cute, they needed no extra's:


And some could use a bit of glitter:


I was done in no time at all! and I really love the result:


As I always love to receive handmade cards, I thought it would be nice to send a few handmade cards as well. Hope you like them too!

Last but not least a photo of the December Creative Kit:


If you want to read more about the My Creative Scrapbook kits then please visit the MCS website and if you want to see all projects created with the 4 different kits then hop over to the Design Team gallery.

Thank you so much for stopping by and wishing you happy crafting!

xx Monique

You can find more of my work here: Instagram / Blog / Pinterest

No comments: