Friday, August 31, 2018

Pure Love with Marielle!

Hello from Canada ! I hope you are all enjoying the Summer and that you are finding a bit of time to get creative !!
I used to do a lot of cross stitching and I have an incredible stash of  embroidery floss, so I thought it would be fun to use some on this layout of my niece and her sweet baby girl.
Supplies are from the beautiful August main kit.




Pure Love by Marielle


Step 1- Adhere a 6 1/2" X 7 3/4" piece of floral paper to upper left of cardtock and an other piece 6 1/2" X 4" , leaving a small slit between the 2 pieces.


Step 2- Pierce each edge of papers with a sewing needle the entire length of the floral paper.


Step 3- Using your favorite color of floss make small x's between the 2 paper pieces.



Step 4- You can add more stitches anywhere on your layout to make it extra special.

Thanks for dropping in !!
Happy Crafting ,
Marielle

No comments: