Thursday, July 19, 2018

Summer Layout with Marielle!

Hello from Canada ! Hope you are all having a great Summer. 
Today I am sharing a Summer layout created with the fun and colorful July Main Kit featuring the Good Day Sunshine collection from Echo Park.

I {heart} Summer

The AWESOME July Main Kit !!



Step 1- I love,love,love colorful patterned paper and wanted to use them all on my layout without it looking too busy. I decided to cut small pieces of them ( size range from 1"X 2" to 2"X 3").


Step 2- I  adhered 4 of the pieces of paper slightly to the left of the cardstock and machine stitched them into place.


Step 3- Repeat process making sure to use various size and patterned papers. ( I have 5 rows).



Step 4- Add a strip of the pinwheel paper at the top to hide the stitch line.





Step 5- Mat photo with white cardstock. Add chipboard piece to right side of photo and the banner sticker under the photo. Adhere photo to layout.


Step 6- Add 2 more paper pieces to the left of photo, machine stitch ,if desired.



Step 7- Add a small strip of the striped paper to your journaling card (to break the white space).


Step 8- Adhere journaling card with 3D foam. Add stickers,brads,and enamel dots from the kit.


Step 9- Add the rest of embellishments.


I totally loved creating with this kit.
I hope you get one of your own from the My Creative Scrapbook store and to please share with us your beautiful projects !
Happy Crafting :)
Marielle



No comments: