Friday, March 30, 2018

Scrapbook Room Feature with Tracy!


Hello crafty friends, Tracy here with a little craft room fun.
There is something to the Spring Cleaning saying, every year around this time I get the urge to clean, purge and organize my craft room. I thought I would share a few tips and tricks that I use to stay organized and efficient in my crafty area.
This is a shot of most of my craft room, taken a while back while it was in a very clean state. Since the photo I have added a few things, but overall is functioning much the same way.
Craftroom1
First of all I thought I would share a little bit of the space that is right in front of my main work space. I like to have everything that I craft with on a regular basis within arms length for easy access. This is my basket of adhesives that I use all the time. The narrow little dollar store basket keeps everything tidy and out of the way.
IMG_6910
I have 4 sections of wooden shelving to the right of my main working space where I keep my ever evolving collection of inks, sprays and mediums. In the photo are just some of my inks. I like to have them all together, visible and easy to grab.
IMG_6912
The next photo is a collage of images from pages in my ink book. This book is organized in colours, that way I can take a sheet of patterned paper or a photo and match ink colours easily.
Ink Book Collage
Lastly, is my collection of random cardstock in 12x12 and 8.5x11. I've been crafting a long time, and over that time you just seem to collect cardstock. From packs, collections and the colours you pick up as single sheets. I have another chunk of cardstock next to my work space where I keep the bulk of my neutral colours, the ones I use the most often.
IMG_6917
Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

What a nice studio you have!

Madeline said...

What a wonderful space...and so MUCH space! I'm quite envious of all your ink colors. ;)

Mycreativescrapbook said...

I love your Scrapbook Space , thank you for sharing your space with us!! Love it

Anonymous said...

Excellent ideas! I am always looking for new ways to keep my workspace organized and your cataloging of colors idea is such an excellent idea!