Friday, March 23, 2018

DIY Decor with Marielle!

Hello, Marielle here today to share this cute DIY craft room decor created with the package of colorful Pebbles buttons in the March main kit.
I am in the middle of basement renovations and I'm finally getting a real craft space !!
I think this frame will be perfect for my room.

Create DIY picture frame by Marielle




Step 1- Line up those colorful buttons in 3 rows on a piece of  6"X8" white cardstock.. I adhered mine with glue dots.
I love that all of the buttons are the same size.

Step 2- Stitch butoons to cardstock with thread or floss. I used a light grey DMC floss.

Step 3- Once the buttons are all stitched on cardstock, adhere alpha stickers "CREATE" to center of bottom row.

Step 4- Frame your project. I used a frame from the dollar store. The frame is 8"X10"with a 5"X7"opening.

I also made these DIY paper clips with the leftover buttons and standard paper clips.

Just dab a bit of strong glue behind the buttons and add paper clip, let dry. Easy peasy !


These will be so fun to use on my next cards and layouts !
Happy cratfing !!
Marielle






No comments: