Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Layout Share Process with Laura!

Hello there! I am excited to share another new layout and video with you today!  Today's page features goodies from the My Creative Scrapbook October main kit, with a focus on the Simple Stories "Happy Harvest" papers!



I played with a new stencil and some Distress Oxide inks on my background. I am so glad I added a few of these to my stash they make creating a mixed media background super simple!


Then I trimmed these argyle shapes from one of the patterned papers, so that I could place them where I really wanted them on my background.  I also added some stitching over the printed faux stitching lines.


Afterward, I fussy cut this cute fox and the star from other patterned papers.  I love the way this page turned out.  It is simple but still has lots to look at!

You can view my process video below or on my You-Tube channel here, to see how I went about creating this page!


Supply List: (from the kit) Simple Stories "Happy Harvest patterned papers (3x4 and 4x6 journalling cards, Happy Fall), Jillibean Soup "Farm House Stew" bite size bits patterned paper, coordinating label stickers, puffy stickers, pea pod parts; Echo Park brads. (Other Supplies) Mr. Huey's brown mist; Tim Holtz 'fossilized amber' distress oxide ink; American Crafts cardstock; Plaid stencil.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo Thanks! Laura xo

No comments: