Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Hello Beautiful Moms by Marielle LeBlanc

Hello MCS fans, Marielle here today to share a layout I created with the gorgeous October Main Kit.
LOVE Jillibean Soup...always have....always will !!!
These women are my moms ( the taller one is my mom and the other my mother in law ) .Love them both  so much !!



Hello Beautiful Moms by Marielle LeBlanc


Step 1- Use the "Goodness Gracious" as your base paper.
I cut out the first and second "saying" inside the frames to use on this layout ( and an other one).


Step 2- Cut 10- 2"x 2" and 10- 2"x 3" pieces of various patterned papers. 


Step 3- Adhere pieces to center of each frame. I used 3D foam for all of the floral patterns.


Here's a closer look at the finished background.


Step 4- Adhere frame sticker to white cardstock and adhere the "Family saying" to center of frame with 3D foam.


 Step 5- Mat photo with white cardstock and add 3 layers of your favorite papers.


Step 6- Add title (White alphas are from a previous kit )
.



Step 7- Add embellishments and stickers . There is so much to choose from in this kit !!

I hope you've enjoyed my step by step post .

The October Main kit in available in the My Creative Scrapbook store.....you all should get one...really !!
Happy Crafting !
XO
Marielle






No comments: