Thursday, August 17, 2017

Cruising with Laura!

Hey there! Laura here sharing a new layout and process video today, using another one of my Cruise photos from ages ago that I never quite managed to get through along with the August main kit! (In case you missed it, the reveal can be found here.)


This polka dot paper is pretty bold because it is so colourful, but I really wanted it to be a background.  Since my photo has mostly neutrals in it, it really helps keep things from being overwhelming

I tried  a few colours of matts for my page, but the green really made my photo pop!


I love this frame from Becky Higgins and knew that it would help bring interest to my photo and create a perfect title.


Layering cut apart cards, with stickers, chipboard and flair give my page great dimension!


Do you layer stickers?  I love this trick and often add in dimensional adhesive for extra pop!


I trimmed this arrow from a larger sticker, that felt awkward to me and used it to document the date of this photo, with my One Canoe Two date stamp.


This little post card was cut from a patterned paper to become a perfect spot to add my journalling.

You can watch my process video below or on my You-Tube channel here.


Supply List: (From the Kit) Echo Park "Go See Explore" patterned papers {You got a Postcard, You are my world} and chipboard elements; PhotoPlay "Boarding Pass" patterned papers {Ticket to Fly and Jet Set} and element stickers; Becky Higgins "Explore" chipboard frames and flair.  (From my stash) One Canoe Two date stamp; Stazon black ink;crochet thread.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments: