Thursday, July 27, 2017

Walk Through with Alicia!


Since I complete so many pages each month with just one kit, I like to try to keep my kit pages cohesive as they go into my scrapbook album.   The July creative kit displays one way I do this.   Six out of the seven pages I completed this month with this kit have one thing in common:   the inclusion of Kraft-colored cardstock.   I love the look of Kraft cardstock, especially with beach pages, so I came up with different ways to incorporate the cardstock with these six pages.


On this page,  I just cut a rectangle of Kraft cardstock and used it to matte my 5X7 beach photo and then placed the other photos and embellishments around that.


On my second page, I added a scalloped Kraft border and some easy corner punches made from the Kraft cardstock.  Really easy page to put together.


My third page entitled "Live a Bikini kind of life", I used my cricut and cut out some Kraft palm leaves from the Life's a Beach cartridge. 

 The fourth page created from the creative kit  simply includes two borders cut from Kraft cardstock with the hibiscus florals.  I love how the Kraft just pops off that pretty white patterned paper background.

On the fifth page , I used some additional scalloped cardstock left over from page 2 and made a Kraft edge to the bottom right of my beach page.

Finally, page six also includes some more left overs from the Kraft scalloped cut that I used on page 2 and page 5.  


Now, when they go into my album, it will appear cohesive and very much like the same vacation.

No comments: