Friday, June 30, 2017

Today we get to take a peek at how our Design Team Member Marielle has her scrappy space organized. 

Hello and welcome to my scrappy space.
My space is in the corner of my unfinished basement, it's not very pretty but it's mine and it's organized...for now !!!!
    Here's a look....



I arrange my Thickers,stickers,stamps,dies,stencils and die cuts on this large peg board next to my desk.


A side view.


I bought this cute cabinet at Home Sense ,it's perfect for holding my paints,sprays and Mix Media stuff.


This is an old shoe organizer , I use it for cards ,scrap paper,stamps and ink pads. 



I spy...the June kit :)
I love the Napa Valley wood crate on my desk ! I went to Napa for my 5th Anniversary and loved it !


I got this huge banker's desk from a second hand store, someday I want to refinish it to its former beauty ,but for now....it's big enough for my needs and it works for me!!!


These old shelving units house kits,papers, punches,paints,etc.


I was on the Spellbinders design team for 2 1/2 years and collected a huge amount of machines and dies. I only keep the things I use often close at hand.

There you have it !
Hopefully someday I will have a cuter space to share.
Happy crafting !!
xo
Marielle

2 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Love Marielle's scrap space!

Mycreativescrapbook said...

You have a wonderful design space , thank you for sharing!!