Monday, June 19, 2017

The Daily Grind by Marielle LeBlanc

Hello- Hello My Creative Scrapbook fans ! Marielle here today to share a step by step post of a layout I created with the June Main Kit featuring the awesome Family & Co collection from Fancy Pants Designs.

The Daily Grind

I decided to make some pocket type cards for my school themed layout.

Trim patterned papers 2 1/2" X 3 1/2" and white cardstock pieces 2 1/4 X 3 1/4.

Create rounded corners with your corner rounder.

Punch small holes , as shown

Thread cards with red jute twine from the kit.




Decorate each card with die cuts and chipboard pieces.

Attach banner to lower portion of layout.

Double mat photo and adhere above banner.

Add title, other chipboard and puffy stickers.



Stitch a few small strips of patterned paper at the top right 
and add chipboard banner "my life" piece.
I finished my layout by adding a few splats of white paint.

Thanks for stopping by today !
Hope you find time to be creative this week :)
Marielle
xo














2 comments:

lucretia said...

Are you still holding challenges please?

lucretia said...

The photos aren't showing up on the posting here.