Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Cards in Minutes with Tracy!

The April Main Kit was just too packed with cuteness, that I couldn't resist making a couple of sweet and simple cards. So I thought I would show just how easy it is to create a card in minutes or less.
Card1
I used black cardstock as my base for this card 8.5x5.5, folded in half. Cut a piece of the pink patterned paper that is 4x5.25, using photo corners I had in my stash I adhered this to the card front. Add the pre cut journal block to the card using 3D foam tape. I added the word HI using the Thickers in the April Main Kit. Then added that super cute little fox using 3D foam tape. Voila....easy AND cute!
Card2
Card 2
Card3
For this second card I did a little more cutting and layering of patterned papers. My card base is 8.5x6.25 in white cardstock. I cut out one of the 4x6 journal cards, I liked the patterned border. Adhere this to your card front. I cut a piece of the pink cardstock that is 3x5 and adhere to the card using 3D foam tape. Cut a strip of the pink heart patterned paper that is 6x1.5, and a piece of the yellow patterned paper that is 0.5x6. Adhere these layers together and adhere along the middle of the card. Cut a piece of white cardstock that is 2x2, round the corners and adhere to the card using 3D foam tape, then add your die cut piece in the middle.
Card4
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: