These days I know many of us are stretched so thin, and rarely get the chance to sit down and craft like we'd like. So I thought I would start sharing a 15 minute layout each month. A complete tutorial on how to create a simple, yet eye catching layout in just 15 minutes. You might not have hours and hours each week to scrapbook, but you MIGHT be able to set aside 15 minutes with a fabulous kit! First off, normally I ink all of the edges of my patterned layers. But for this layout I didn't do the inking.
- I used the light patterned polka dot patterned paper as my background. I then added an 8.5x11 sheet of navy cardstock to the left hand side of the layout.
- Cut a strip of the pink pattern that is 1.5x10.5 and flag one end. Adhere this to the left hand side of the navy cardstock.
- Cut the yellow patterned paper to 6x6 and adhere on top the the pink pattern you just added.
- Mat your photo in cream, navy and cream cardstock again. Adhere to the layout using 3D foam dots.
- Now to simply embellish. I added a photo tab to the right of the photo. A die cut to the left of the photo. I added my title below the yellow patterned paper.
Easy as that, you have a layout finished!
Thanks so much for stopping by!