Thursday, October 27, 2016

The October Album Kit Mini Album Cover by Angel Rodrigue

Design Team member Angel Rodrigue is walking us through the creation of her mini album cover using our October Album kit!

Here's Angel:

This Month I got to play with this Gorgeous Album! It's Party Time!!!!


 Today I would like to share with you how I did the cover..
I had a great time working on this Mini! The colors was bright and cheerful.

  I used the pattern paper to frame out the window frame on the cover. 
As you can see I also used the sheet of pattern paper that had the 3x4 cards you could cut out and I used that in my window frames. Then I glued the window frame piece down on the chipboard that i had my 3x4 cuts on.


As you can see here I also used lots of the sticker embellishments and the ribbon and tulle that was also in the kit!


The inside was decorated the same way.  If you would like a peek at the rest of the pages be sure to go over and check it out at My Creative Scrapbook Gallery or my Blog.

Here is the October Album Kit:


To see more beautiful creations made with the contents of this kit, please visit our inspiring Design Team Gallery.

For more information about our kits, visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice album!!! I really like all the creativity you put on it. It looks great!!!!!!
Michelle