Tuesday, May 17, 2016

How to Add Digital Elements to a Traditional Layout by Misty Willis

Guest Designer Misty Willis is sharing how she used digital elements to customize her beautiful layout featuring our May Limited Edition kit!

Here's Misty:


I love the Art of scrapbooking.  Absolutely love it.  There is nothing quite as satisfying as cutting up paper and playing with paints and gluing things down, all to create a work or art, that also does double duty as a memory forever documented.

I am in no way a fan of digital scrapbooking.  Don't get me wrong...it is gorgeous, but it is not for me.  I do, however, enjoy adding digital elements to my pages on occasion.  I simply get on my computer and go to GOOGLE...because Google knows everything!  LOL I google what I am looking for, print it out on photo paper, cut it out, and viola! … A new element for your layout.

I've created a step-by-step photo tutorial on how I added the digital elements to my layout "Your Wings".










-----------------------------

Please visit our Design Team gallery to view more of Misty's inspiring work.

Here are our May Kits (click to enlarge):

For full descriptions of our kits, subscription information, and more, visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

No comments: