Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Home Decor Altered Frame Tutorial by Misty Willis

Our guest designer Misty Willis is sharing how to make a beautiful home decor piece with your kit leftovers in no time at all!

Here's Misty:

With some of my left over embellishments from the Limited Edition kit, I decided to make a hanging photo frame.

I have plenty of frames that have no glass that I use for various projects.  I got one from my stash and put it to use.  I have created a step by step tutorial on how I transformed a plain black wooden frame into a "Work of Heart"!







Please visit our design team gallery to see more of Misty's beautiful work!

Here are our April Kits (click to enlarge):

For full descriptions of our kits, subscription information, and more, visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

No comments: