Monday, November 16, 2015

Dimensional Paper Pieced Pumpkin Embellishments by Tracy McLennon

Design Team member Tracy McLennon is featuring our November Main Kit today with instructions for how to make your own sweet little pumpkin embellishments.

--------------------

Today I thought I would share a quick and easy way to create these super CUTE little pumpkins for your next fall layout or other fall project.


This is such a great way to mix all of the different patterned papers that are included in this month's fabulous Main kit. You need 5 oval pieces for each pumpkin, one pattern in the middle and then 2 other pairs of patterns. I used a 1.25”x2” oval punch for my pumpkins.


I created my pumpkins on a layered square piece of cardstock. Place your base ovals first, glueing them onto the cardstock. The next pair of ovals are adhered using 3D foam tape. Then again for the last oval, I used 3D foam tape again. I hand cut the stem and leaves from coordinating cardstock and placed them afterwards. Simple as that, and you have an adorable embellishment!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope that this simple tutorial has gotten your creative juices flowing!

--------------------

Check out these other beautiful creations that Tracy designed with the Main kit!




Here's the November Main Kit:

For full descriptions of our kits, subscription information, and more, please visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

No comments: