Thursday, February 5, 2015

February Kits Reveal + Meet Our Guest Designers

It's REVEAL TIME!

Here we are with another reveal that we think you'll agree is pretty fabulous.

Love is in the air in February and we have just the kits for you.  If you are scrapping your family, friends, and those everyday moments, these kits will work for you.

Presenting our February 2015 kits:

February Main Kit
Authentique, Bella Blvd, Prima, and more!

 February Creative Kit
Echo Park, Heidi Swapp, Kaisercraft, Bella Blvd, Prima, and more!

February Limited Edition Kit
Carta Bella, Heidi Swapp, Prima, and so much more!

February Album Kit
Pebbles, Simple Stories, Bella Blvd, and more!

*************************

Details about subscribing to any of our kits can be found on our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com.  There are several membership options to choose from.  Kits are available in limited quantities, so don't delay!

The design team has done an outstanding job of creating layout and card samples for you.  We love to bring you new ideas each month and show you what a great value using the kit can be.  

Be sure and check back here on the blog to see the girls' tutorials on how they made their pages to help you recreate them for your books.  Fast and fun!

*************************

On to our February guest designers!

The talent that this group of guest designers brings is top-notch!  But don't take our word for it... check our their inspiring work for yourself in our design team gallery.

Mendi Yoshikawa

My name is Mendi Yoshikawa and I am so happy to be here! I am married my college sweetheart and together we live in Camas, Washington with our 2 girls and one very spoiled cat. With the birth of our oldest daughter 14 years ago, I caught the scrapbooking bug (and later the card making bug) and I have been obsessed ever since. I gravitate towards designs with clean, linear lines and bright colors. I am also a sketch addict with a passion for die-cutting and sewing on my projects. You can visit me at my blog at Snippets By Mendi or on Pinterest. I also keep an updated gallery of my work at Scrapbook.com.

*****

Christine Meyer

I am Christine Meyer, mom to three rowdy boys and one sweet girl. My hubby and I have been married for 14 years and have lived in Texas, Missouri, and Oklahoma before settling in to rural Illinois. I teach music part time and get to stay home with my kids the rest of the week. I started paper crafting shortly after the birth of my oldest son and have never looked back. I love to create cards, layouts, and altered projects in a whimsical style with clean lines and full of bright colors!

*****

Tracy McLennon

Hello, my name is Tracy McLennon and I live my crafty life on the east coast of Canada in Nova Scotia. My world consists of my talented band teacher husband, my 2 beautiful step daughters and our crazy rescue pooch Kya. I have been a scrapbooker for about 17 years now, I adore papercrafting! I would say my scrapbook style would be clean, classic and layered. Currently I design for May Arts Ribbon, DecoArt and I am the new DIY Crafting Bride columnist for DIY Wedding Magazine.

I was so happy to be asked to be a Guest Designer for My Creative Scrapbook. I love the simplicity of scrapbook kits! So many of us have so little time in our busy lives to craft, and then when we do it can be daunting. It takes time to organize, plan and finally create. BUT, if you have a kit with all of your coordinating products and papers....all you have to do is add photos! This is what I like to do when going to crops, I just pack my kits, photos, cardstock and I'm good to go! Thank you so much for having me!

*************************

A big THANK YOU to our guest designers!

*************************

Reminder!
Don't forget about our sketch challenge... we have a terrific sketch and a fabulous prize package to give away.  You don't have to be a kit member to enter!  Visit our sketch blog for all of the details. 

2 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Thanks so much for having me join you this month. You're all such a sweet group of women to work with. :)

janet said...

LOVE looking at all the reveals and anxiously awaiting my Kit. Can't wait. Such pretty colors this month. Welcome to all the Guest Designers. Such talented ladies on this Team. Thanks for your sharing your time and talents.