Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Step by Step Layout Tutorial by Angel Rodrigue

Angel Rodrigue is wrapping up 2014 for us with a step by step tutorial featuring our December Limited Edition Kit!

Here's Angel:

For this layout I wanted to use the shaped paper but wanted to back it with some pattern paper. Like always I trimmed the pattern paper so I can back it on white cardstock.


 Next I added my photo and cut the holly from another pattern paper sheet to tuck in behind my photo.


Then I added some holly on top with pop dots..I like the full look.


  At the lower left hand corner I add two blooms from the kit and the holly fern from the chipboard.


I could not stop there as I wanted to add a bow so I tucked it under the bloom. I also added the Sticker from the sticker sheet that said Be Merry..


To finish my title I added some more chipboard ...


Then I tucked a doily from my stash to the left side of the photo.


I also added the pinecone resin at the lower right and colored it in with copic markers.


------------------------------

You can see more of Angel's beautiful work in our Design Team Gallery!

Here's the December Limited Edition Kit:

For full descriptions of our kits, subscription information, and more, visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

It's hard to believe, but this closes out yet another year!
We have so many new and exciting things in the works for 2015 that we cannot wait to share with you. Get ready for another fantastic year of kits filled with all of the scrapbooking goodies that you love!

No comments: