Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November Kit Reveal + Guest Designer Introductions

It's REVEAL TIME!

We have been bursting at the seams to share the spectacular lineup of kits that Pam has put together for November.

We say this every month, but seriously, each and every month Pam manages to outdo herself again and again. Many of our design team members have commented that this month's kits rank way up there among their all-time favorites.

Without further ado, presenting our November 2014 kits:


Our November Main kit features the incredibly beautiful Crate Paper Open Book collection by Maggie Holmes. A sure favorite, this kit includes tons of gorgeous coordinating embellishments for decorating your projects.


Our November Creative kit features a fantastic variety of papers and embellishments. You'll find goodies from American Crafts, Pebbles, Pink Paislee, Jillibean Soup, and more in this fun kit.


Our November Limited Edition kit features the gorgeous Kaisercraft Be-YOU-tiful collection and includes tons of Prima goodies (and more)... Ingvild Bolme cast iron pieces and stamp-n-add angel wings set, an incredible amount of flowers, gorgeous trims and alphas... ahh what's not to love about this stunning kit?!


Our November Album kit is all about Fall! Featuring Simple Stories Sweater Weather and including fun embellishments from Prima, Fancy Pants, Carta Bella, and more, this kit is perfect for capturing your fond Fall/Autumn memories.

-------------------------

Details about subscribing to any of our kits can be found on our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com.  There are several membership options to choose from. Kits are available in limited quantities, so don't delay!

While you're on our website, we encourage you to visit our incredible design team gallery to see all of the absolutely amazing creations that our designers have prepared with our kits.

-------------------------

We're thrilled to introduce our talented group of November guest designers!

Returning Guest Designer
Kristine Davidson
 
Kristine Davidson lives in New Brunswick, Canada. She works full time as a sales and service agent for an airline company and loves to spend her spare time creating. She also loves anything chocolaty, city skylines, and sunsets.

Kristine has been an avid scrapbooker for over 7 years and addicted to pop dots, diecuts and of course pattern paper. She is the founder of a scrapbook sketch site called Creative Scrappers, and currently a design team member for Jillibean Soup and Simple Stories. She is thrilled to be our guest designer this month and looking forward to providing you with some inspiration to create!

-------------------------

Guest Designer
Elisa Delora
Hi, my name is Elisa Delora and I am from New Brunswick, Eastern Canada, just above Maine. I married my longtime study buddy/best friend/boyfriend/hubby of 14 years but we’ve known each other for 23. We have 3 boys, 8, 6 and 3 1/2, so the house is busy and loud.

I started scrapbooking very soon after DS#1 was born when some friends showed me the amazing albums they were making- like mini works of art featuring their kids. I was soon hooked and never looked back. It’s a welcome mental break/relaxation method to wind down from a busy job and 3 noisy boys. I put on some Netflix and set to make some beautiful family memory easier to remember. My style has always been loud and colourful, but has gotten more layered and detailed throughout the years. It’s recently been described as « boisterous and rambunctious », and I can’t argue with that…I love Simple Stories, Echo Park, and Fancy Pants Design. They always seem to find a way to make colourful collections to showcase the boys’ adventures. I’ve been published in Scrapbook Extra and Canadian Scrapbooker. I’ve been a DT member at Creative Scrappers and am presently serving a second term at Let’s Capture Our Memories.

-------------------------

Guest Designer
Michelle McDonald
Hi! My name is Michelle, and I’m thrilled to be guest designing for My Creative Scrapbook. I live in Tennessee with my wonderfully supportive husband John, and our daughter Makara. My family feature throughout my work, they are my world. My addiction to scrapbooking began about 2 years ago. There’s so much to learn and fun techniques to try. I really enjoy the creative outlet while documenting the everyday moments of our loved ones. I enjoy creating a variety of projects including layouts, cards, tags, off the page projects, and the occasional mini album. I have been on a few design teams and made some amazing friendships along the way. I’m really looking forward to sharing some of my creations with you.

-------------------------

Guest Designer
Tracy Funk
I am a stay-at-home mom of two boys, ages 11 and 14 and have been married to my husband Paul for 19 years. I started scrapbooking in 2008. Before that I thought scrapbooking was "lame" but I soon realized what a true art form it could be and have been addicted ever since. I am so pleased to be a guest designer here at My Creative Scrapbook.

-------------------------

We hope you will continue to visit our blog throughout the month to see all of the wonderful tips, techniques, and tutorials that our designers have prepared just for you!

Don't forget about our sketch challenge... we have a terrific sketch and a fabulous prize package to give away. Visit our sketch blog for all of the details!

No comments: