Wednesday, November 19, 2014

4 Ways to Use Masks by Kristin Greenwood

Kristin Greenwood is featuring our November Creative Kit today with some fun ways to use the masks that come in the kit!

--------------------

This month in the Creative Kit we got a set of Mr. Huey's masks!  There are so many possibilities with them!  I am going to share a few ways that I used them on my layouts!
On this layout I used a gold pen and traced the lines of one of the mask and added some mist under the flower clusters.

Here I randomly traced the word LOVE from one of the mask with a black pen.  Using a pen with your mask is a great way to use them if you don't want a clean look on your layouts.

For this layout I used the stencil with black gesso.  I applied the gesso on small parts of the mask each time so it looks different on each spot.

For my last layout I used a Versamark ink pad on top of the mask, then brushed some PearlEx powder on top of the ink.  It is a very subtle look, but it adds a lot to the background!

--------------------

You can see more of Kristin's beautiful work in our Design Team Gallery!

Here's the November Creative Kit:

We invite you to join us and experience the possibilities that our coordinated monthly kits offer. To purchase a kit, please visit our website, here.