Monday, May 5, 2014

May REVEAL + May Guest Designers!

The May REVEAL is here!
Hooray!

 We can hardly contain our excitement about revealing our May kits today.
Here we go...

Presenting our May kits:

May 2014 Main Kit
featuring Simple Stories Homespun
Kit Contents: 
  • Simple Stories Homspun 12x12 double sided papers
  • Grateful
    Laughter Journal cards
    Happy Family
    Our Family Journal cards
    Stitched Together 
    Homemade
    Beautiful Life 
    Heart and Home 
  • 12x12 Homespun Element list
  • Homespun chipboard sheet
    Amy Tangerine Thickers woodgrain
  • Anna Marie pkg of flowers 8 pieces
  • SC metal badges
  • Simple Stories element pkg 62 pieces
  • Red grosgrain
    Yellow dotted grosgrain
----------

May 2014 Creative Kit
featuring Bella Blvd Family Forever
Kit Contents: 
  • Family Forever 12x12 doube sided paper
  • Happy Home
    Family Game Night
    Borders ( 2) 
    Sunday Brunch 
    Family Rules
    Language of Love 
    Freestyle Pickle Juice
    Family Photo
    Freestyle Gulf
    Mom and Dad
    Freestyle Mcintosh
    Vintage Bliss
  • 12x12 Bella Blvd Family Forever ABC and element sheet
  • Sticker label
  • Bella Blvd Die cut pieces
  • Pebbles pkg of 6 flowers
  • SC wood veneer pieces flower and circles
  • Red grosgrain ribbon
----------

May 2014 Limited Edition Kit
featuring Prima Princess
Content:
  • Prima Princess collection 
    12x12 double sided papers
  • Ava 
    Charlotte
    Mia
    Olivia
    Elia
    Princess Collage
    Sophia
    Lily
  • Prima Chipboard 12x12 sheet 
  • Thickers mistable
  • Prima wood pieces
  • Prima Flair Buttons
    Prima Clear stamp
  • Prima Say it in Crystals
  • Prima flowers pkg of 12 Princess
    Prima flower pkg of 6 Castle 
    Prima flowers pkg of 6 Glass slippers
  • Lace Peach antique trim
  • Cream sheer ribbon
----------
 
May 2014 Album Kit
featuring Teresa Collins Hello My Name Is

Kit Contents:
  • Teresa Collin Hello My name is 12x12 double sided papers 
    Hello
    Journal
    Love
    Name tags
    Record it
    Months
    Lucky
    Noted
    Words
  • Hello My name is ABC sticker and element sheet
  • Hello My name is 6x12 sticker element sheet
  • My Minds eye Chalk Board Frames pkg of 6
  • Hello My Name is buttons pkg
  • Hello My Name is die cut element pkg
  • White doily
  • Red large flower
  • Prima pkg of 3 fabric flowers
  • wood buttons
  • Clock face clear
  • Lace Trim
    Black and White swiss dotted ribbon
  • Leaky Shed chipboard album
---------

If you love these kits as much as we do, we encourage you to hurry over to our website and reserve yours before they're all gone. They won't be around for long!

While you're on the website, we hope you'll take a few moments to soak up the amazing inspiration in our design team gallery.

----------

We are absolutely thrilled to introduce our incredible team of May Guest Designers!

Please help us welcome returning Guest Designer
Ginger Williams

Hi! I'm Ginger Williams from the Gulf Coast area of TX. I'm the mother of 3 rowdy, rough and tumble, amazing boys and one sweet, happy and loving baby girl. I'm lucky to be the wife of my best friend, an avid photographer, and a desperately addicted scrapbooker. I started scrapbooking back in 1996 while I was still is high school. Now I scrapbook pretty much daily!

My scrabooking style is linear and layered. I adore texture, small details, and bright colors. Small geometric or striped patterns are my favorite paper designs. I love straight lines and my circle cutters and circle punches, and die cut machines get a lot of work too! I also love bold titles, and any paper in my favorite color--orange! I love to make home decor with my scrapbook supplies and I also make cards, gift items, and design sketches.

As for my life outside scrapbooking, I love to read, quilt, surf, watch old musicals, and listen to oldies rock n' roll and country music. I volunteer at my church, at my boy's school, and with the Cub Scouts. I also do a little photography on the side--mostly weddings and families.

Thank you Ginger for your beautiful work with our Creative Kit!

----------

Please help us welcome returning Guest Designer
Becky Williams

My name is Becky Williams and I am so excited to be back as a guest designer here at My Creative Scrapbook. I have been scrapping since I was a teenager starting with clipping pictures from newspapers and teen magazines to working as co-editor on my high school yearbook. I love the chance it gives me to do something creative and regain my sanity on a crazy day taking care of my four girls, hanging out with them and my husband, our basset hound Bella and our fish, Fishy the Third. I enjoy playing in the garden, going on road trips, gerber daisies, dark chocolate and Gilmore Girls re-runs. I have had the privilege of being a part of various manufacturer and kit club design teams and have been published in Cards Magazine, Scrapbook Trends, Creating Keepsakes and Scrapbooking & Cards Today. I currently design for BasicGrey, Pebbles Inc. and Lifestyle Crafts.

Thank you Becky for your beautiful Main Kit designs!

----------

Please help us welcome May Guest Designer
Jenny Evans

Hi everyone!! I'm Jenny Evans, and I am so excited to be guest designing for My Creative Scrapbook! A little about myself...I live in Oklahoma with my husband, our two boys and our sweet yorkie. I graduated from Oklahoma State University with a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, though I am lucky enough to get to stay home and be a full time mom. I love to cook, read, decorate and re-decorate my home. I am a huge sports fan! I love my OK State Cowboys and OKC Thunder, and of course any team my boys are on.

I have been scrapbooking on and off for about 11 years, since my oldest son was born. I just recently, over the past 2 years, started card-making and love it as well! Most of my projects at the moment are covered in machine stitching, staples and foam adhesive. I love using tags, die-cuts and layer anything and everything I can. I have been published in CARDS and Scrapbook Trends Magazines, and I currently design for Elle's Studio, Fancy Pants Designs, Jillibean Soup and Creative Scrappers.

Thanks so much for having me!!

Thank you Jenny for creating such beautiful designs with our Main Kit!

----------

Please help us welcome May Guest Designer
Jodi Wilton

My name is Jodi Wilton, and I live in Fonthill, Ontario, Canada.  I have been married to my husband for 9 years, and have three wonderful kids (my main scrappy subjects!).  I have the pleasure of running my own daycare from my home, and have been doing this for over 6 years.  Some of my favorite things to do is scrapbooking (of course!),  going to the movies, and when time and energy permits- going to the gym!

I first got interested in scrapping when I worked on a cruise ship. I wanted a way to document my travels, and the millions of photos that I was taking!  I didn’t become a serious scrapper though, until my sister passed away tragically in a car accident.  I wanted to create an album for me and my kids to remember her by. From that point on, I have been scrapping every moment I can get.

Thank you Jodi for your beautiful work with our Creative Kit!

----------

Please help us welcome May Guest Designer
Heather Binnie
 

My name is Heather Binnie and I live in Tucson with my husband, two younger children, 4 dogs, 1 cat, 2 rats and 2 mice. My oldest daughter, son in law and grandson live in Austin, TX. I have been scrapbooking for 13 years. When I am not scrapbooking, I like to cook, take photographs and spend lots of time at the county animal shelter walking dogs, petting cats and helping with adoptions.

If I'm not at the animal shelter, I am probably working as a substitute teacher at the church pre-school.

I've taught stamping and scrapbooking classes at my local scrapbook store. I don't really have a design style, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I like nice and clean lines and other times I can't get messy enough with gesso, inks and paint.

I am really looking forward to being part of the team here at MCS.

Thank you Heather for your beautiful work with our Creative Kit! 

----------

Please help us welcome May Guest Designer
Lindy Gillespie

Hi my name is Lindy Gillespie and I live in sunny Queensland. I am married with 2 grown up children, Craig and Kate, and an obnoxious cat called Java -and like any animal is very much part of the family.

I have been scrapping for about 10 years and first stumbled across a brick and mortar store which caught my eye so I had to investigate, and to my surprise was immediately addicted.

I would classify my scrapping style as white space with s bit of shabby chic .... and I am a bit addicted to distressing and mix media. Most of my work has layers and distressed edges. There are many that inspire me. I love searching through the home magazines and the colour catalogues.

I have been very fortunate to be published in most Australian and Overseas magazine.

Thank you Lindy for creating such beautiful designs with our Limited Edition Kit!

----------

Wow, what a FABULOUS group of guest designers, huh?
So much talent in one place!

----------

Don't forget to visit our website to reserve your kits and to see our design team gallery for oodles of samples!

Also, we hope you'll join our sketch challenge 
(beautiful prize package involved)!

No comments: