Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Our March REVEAL is here + Meet our March Guest Designers

Woohoo! Reveal time is here!

We can hardly contain our excitement about our kits this month.
As a matter of fact, let's not wait for another moment.

Presenting our March kits:

March 2014 Main Kit
featuring My Mind's Eye Now and Then "Dorothy"

>>><<<

March 2014 Creative Kit
featuring We R Memory Keepers Hip Hip Hooray

>>><<<

March 2014 Limited Edition Kit
featuring Prima Something Blue

>>><<<

March 2014 Album Kit
featuring Carta Bella Homemade with Love

>>><<<

If you love these kits as much as we do, we encourage you to hurry over to our website and reserve yours before they're all gone. They won't be around for long!

While you're on the website, we hope you'll take a few moments to soak up the amazing inspiration in our design team gallery.

>>><<<

We have some fantastic Guest Designers to announce today!

Please join us in welcoming Guest Designer
Sandi Clarkson


Here's what Sandi would like to share today:

Hi, My name is Sandi Clarkson.  As a long time fan of My Creative Scrapbook, I am ecstatic to be Guest Designing this month. I so appreciate Pam having me. 

My amazing husband and I live in the North Central Texas area in the USA.  We have 3 grown daughters, 3 wonderful son-in-laws and lots of precious   grandkids! I still work part-time as an Audiologist in the medical field but need the creative outlet scrapbooking provides!  Although I have been a crafter of some sort all my adult life, my sister-in-law introduced me to this wonderful hobby about 7 years ago and I fell in love! It is truly my passion and I enjoy every minute of it! I love the artistic journey and am a huge fan of mixed media.

In 2009 I was pleased to be a co-creator and designer for Stuck on U Sketches challenge blog for 4 wonderful years. This year I am pleased to be designing for Creative Embellishments, Sketchabilities and HeArt & Soul Artists. I've had the pleasure of being on a wide variety of Design Teams: an online scrapbook store, several challenge blogs, manufacturers as well as kit clubs. I've also had some wonderful Guest Designer opportunities. My favorite thing though is Reveal Day! I hope I can provide you with a bit of inspiration this month with this amazing kit!

>>><<<

Please join us in welcoming Guest Designer
Lee-Anne Thornton



Here's what Lee-Ann would like to share today:

I live in Alberta, Canada with my husband and teenage son and have two older children that are both grown up and married.  Scrapbooking began as a way to document memories of my family several years ago, but in the past two years it has grown to be so much more.  I love the creative outlet it provides and how it is so therapeutic.  My style is eclectic  and I have many styles from a very clean design to shabby chic and whimsical.  It really is what I feel like creating.  I am blessed to be on several design teams and have had my layouts published in several Canadian, American and Australian scrapbooking magazines.  I love all the friends I have met in the scrapbooking world and couldn't be happier doing what I love to do.  Scrapbooking takes up most of my free time but when I'm not creating, I love to hang out with my husband and go for long drives to the mountains nearby and capture photographs of the beautiful landscapes, wildlife and flowers,  try some mixed media or bake and cook up a storm in the kitchen.  Please feel free to check out my blog and follow along at http://lee-annelovethejourney.blogspot.com/

>>><<<

Don't forget to visit our website to reserve your kits and to see our design team gallery for oodles of samples!

Also, we hope you'll join our sketch challenge 
(fab prize involved)!

No comments: